San Antonio Surgical Arts
1227 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 3329 Wurzbach Rd. San Antonio, TX 78238 6501 Blanco Rd San Antonio, TX 78216
Welcome to San Antonio Surgical ArtsBecause we understand that dental visits can cause a sense of anxiety and nervousness, our practice has taken extra measures to create a relaxed, comfortable and professional environment for adults and children.
The doctors and staff of San Antonio Surgical Arts receive ongoing, specialized training to ensure the highest standard of dental and surgical care. Our facilities are specifically designed to offer the best setting for oral surgery procedures facilitated by the use of various anesthetic methods, including local, intravenous sedation, and general anesthesia.
Our practice is focused on providing oral and maxillofacial procedures as part of a treatment plan prepared for you by your dentist, orthodontist, periodontist, pedodontist, or endodontist.
Our goal is to be the surgical component of a team led by your dentist, dedicated to making sure your oral surgery needs are met in a relaxed, comfortable and professional environment.
Why Choose Us?
- Serving Patients Since 1999
- Expert & Qualified Oral Surgeons
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Michael Casillas, D.D.S. - Dr. Casillas obtained a Degree in Dentistry from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School of San Antonio in 1989. Dr. Casillas has been associated with San Antonio Surgical Arts since the completion of his residency programs. In addition, Dr. Casillas serves his community through his active involvement in the Texas Cavaliers.
- LaVan R. Parker, III, D.D.S. - Dr. LaVan R. Parker, III, is a native of Austin, Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology at the University of Texas. In 1994, Dr. Parker earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. Dr. Parker has been featured as a presenter at numerous dental and oral surgery conferences and in-service presentations in the Southwest.
- Michael Gissell, Jr., D.D.S., M.D. - Dr. Michael B. Gissell, Jr. was born and raised in the Austin area. He graduated from Texas A&M University, College Station, with a degree in Biomedical Science in 1996. In 2000, he graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Dr. Gissell obtained his Medical Doctor Degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock in 2003. Dr. Gissell has been associated with San Antonio Surgical Arts since the completion of his residency program.
- Mark Haverkorn D.D.S., M.D. - Dr. Mark E. Haverkorn was raised in Longview, TX, where his father was an oral surgeon. Dr. Haverkorn attended the University of North Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (UTHSCSA) Dental School in 2003.
- Oral Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery