San Antonio Surgical Arts
6501 Blanco Rd San Antonio, TX 78216
Professional Dentist in Your City
Are you looking for a professional dentist for extraction of wisdom teeth? Rely on San Antonio Surgical Arts for excellent dental treatment.
San Antonio Surgical Arts was established in 1999, with the objective of providing patients in San Antonio with oral surgery. As a leader in oral surgery, our caring doctors and staff share a commitment to ensure that you receive the highest standard of dental and surgical care.
Why are you waiting for? If you want to get the smile of your dreams today, call us at (210) 209-8914. We are here to assist you.
Why Choose Us?
- Serving Patients Since 1999
- Expert & Qualified Dentists
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Michael Casillas, D.D.S. - Dr. Casillas obtained a Degree in Dentistry from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School of San Antonio in 1989. Dr. Casillas has been associated with San Antonio Surgical Arts since the completion of his residency programs. In addition, Dr. Casillas serves his community through his active involvement in the Texas Cavaliers.
- LaVan R. Parker, III, D.D.S. - Dr. LaVan R. Parker, III, is a native of Austin, Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology at the University of Texas. In 1994, Dr. Parker earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. Dr. Parker has been featured as a presenter at numerous dental and oral surgery conferences and in-service presentations in the Southwest.
- Michael Gissell, Jr., D.D.S., M.D. - Dr. Michael B. Gissell, Jr. was born and raised in the Austin area. He graduated from Texas A&M University, College Station, with a degree in Biomedical Science in 1996. In 2000, he graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Dr. Gissell obtained his Medical Doctor Degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock in 2003. Dr. Gissell has been associated with San Antonio Surgical Arts since the completion of his residency program.
- Mark Haverkorn D.D.S., M.D. - Dr. Mark E. Haverkorn was raised in Longview, TX, where his father was an oral surgeon. Dr. Haverkorn attended the University of North Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (UTHSCSA) Dental School in 2003.
- Oral Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- and More